Saturday, July 17, 2010

YOUR WORTH IS FAR ABOVE RUBIES


While browsing through my first website that I started over a year ago, I ran across this post. Its always been important to me that as women, we know who we are! I get a lot of women who ask me: well, who am I?! This is what I had posted to answer that question!



                                                            Who you are:

You were created on purpose, for a purpose and with a purpose!
You are fearfully and wonderfully made- God is IN you!                                        
You are special!
You are loved!
You are valuable!
You are worthy!
You are highly favored!
You are God's ultimate creation!
When God created you He truly saved the best for last!
You are unique and there is no one like you!
You are powerful-yes you!
You are gifted and talented!
You are capable!
You are powerful!
You are deserving!
You are gorgeous, fabulous even!
You influence and change lives and therefore change the world!
You are the carrier's of life!


The world would have you believe that you are are none of these things But the world is wrong! KNOW who you are!!

A virtuous woman, Who can find her? For her worth is far above rubies!
Proverbs 31:10

                       

No comments:

Post a Comment